By default WordPress allows you to write posts on your WordPress blog simply by sending an email.
In this tutorial we’ll show you how to set up your blog so that creating your posts by email is both fun and easy. The solution is the Postie plugin.
Install the Postie Plugin
Go to the admin area of your WordPress site and then Plugins >> Add New. Search for Postie, click Install Now and then Activate Plugin.
Go to Settings >> Postie to configure the plugin.
The first and most important step in Postie is to setup your mailserver details.
In this example we’re going to use a GMail account.
- Set up a Gmail account that will host all your emails. This should be something like email@example.com
- In the “Mailserver” tab of Postie, enter the userid and password for the account.
- Choose the following three settings. The Postie documentation has help for setting up Gmail: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/postie/faq/
- Mail Protocol
- Mail Server
When you’re done with the steps above, click “Test Config”. If everything is set up correctly you’ll see a message like the one below:
Giving Yourself Access
The second thing you need to do is click the “User” tab in Postie. Make sure that the details in “Authorized Addresses” and “Admin username” and match the details in your own user account (find this in Users >> Your Profile):
Now you’re ready to start blogging by email.
All you need to do is send emails to your secret account ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) from your regular account ( email@example.com).
By default the subject of the email will become the title and the body of the email will become the body of your post:
Từ khóa tìm kiếm:
- post bang mail len wordpress
- Search e-mail addresses on the Web by face book